Live Dealer Roulette
Roulette is now more than 400 years old. With Live Dealer Roulette, it has entered the modern age and can be played in various versions using a smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are. In the following report, you will discover everything you need to know about the game and the top casinos where you can play it.
Best Live Roulette Casinos
|🎁 $7000 Welcome Bonus
📜 Enter Promo Code: GARNET
💳 Number of payment methods: 15+
|🎁 Up to $8000 Welcome Bonus
📲 Play from Any Device
💲 Fast Payments
|🎁 Casino Welcome Bonus Up to $3000
🌟 Special Promotions Everyday
💼 Established: 1999
Live Roulette variants 🤵
There are numerous variants of Live Roulette available in online casinos. Some of the most popular ones include Live European Roulette, Speed Roulette, and Live French Roulette. Each variant has its own set of rules and unique features.
Let me introduce you to some of the most popular types of Live Roulette and explain what sets them apart:
- Live European Roulette: This variant is widely played in online casinos. It features a roulette wheel with a single zero, which gives it a lower house edge compared to American roulette. In this game, you can place various types of bets, including single numbers, colors, even/odd, and specific groups of numbers.
- Live French Roulette is another variant that is similar to European Roulette, but with a special table layout. Additional rules like “La Partage” and “En Prison” allow you to either get back half of your bet or keep it in case the ball lands on zero.
- Live American Roulette differs from European and French Roulette due to the presence of an additional double zero on the roulette wheel. This addition slightly increases the house edge. Like other variations of roulette, players can place bets on specific numbers, colors, and groups of numbers.
- Live Immersive Roulette, developed by Evolution Gaming, is a special variant of the game. High-resolution cameras and different camera settings create an immersive and interactive gaming experience. You feel like you are in the middle of the action instead of just being there. The live dealers actively interact with the players and create an entertaining atmosphere.
- Live Speed Roulette is also developed by Evolution Gaming. The special thing about it is that the game rounds run much faster than in conventional roulette. There is less waiting time between rounds and you can place more bets, which leads to an intense and entertaining gaming atmosphere.
- In the Live Lightning Roulette version, traditional roulette elements are blended with random lightning wins, offering the potential for increased payouts. This creates an exciting opportunity for players to win up to 500:1.
Live Roulette Odds and Betting
In live roulette, success depends on luck – it is purely a game of chance. However, there are some tips to optimize your chances of winning.
These include using a basic strategy, placing outside bets with a higher probability of winning, and setting a budget to play responsibly.
The odds of winning at live dealer roulette vary depending on the type of bets placed and the stakes chosen.
- Simple bets like red/black or even/odd have approximately a 48.6% chance of winning, as there is also a green zero.
- For more complex bets, such as betting on single numbers, the payouts are higher, but the chances of winning are lower. In European roulette with a single zero, the probability of winning such bets is about 2.7%.
It is important to remember that the odds of winning can be calculated mathematically, but the game still depends on chance. There is no guarantee of winning, as the outcome of each spin remains unpredictable.
Live Dealer Roulette Strategies
In live roulette, there are several strategies you can use to optimize your chances of winning. However, as explained above, there are no guarantees here and it is important for us to point this out to you.
- The Martingale strategy is a well-known method where players double their bet after a loss to compensate for possible losses. This strategy is based on the hope that at some point you will make a profit and thus make up for all previous losses.
- The Fibonacci strategy is based on the mathematical Fibonacci sequence, in which each number is the sum of the previous two numbers (e.g. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, etc.). In this tactic, the bets are increased according to the Fibonacci sequence. After a loss, you increase the bet to the next value and after a win, you decrease the bet by one step.
- The D’Alembert strategy is a conservative method in roulette. After a loss, the bet is increased by one unit, and after a win, it is decreased by one unit. The goal is to gradually increase the bets and limit losses. However, players should keep in mind that no strategy can guarantee long-term success.
Play in Live Roulette Casinos
Now that you have a set of rules and strategies for Live Roulette, it’s time to select a casino. Check out our Live Roulette Casino Toplist, featuring the latest providers that have been tested by our team of casino experts.
The registration process takes just a few minutes. After making your first deposit using your preferred payment method, you can start playing.
Live roulette is streamed via high-quality cameras, allowing the game to be watched from different angles. The user interface is used for placing bets and communicating with the croupier and other players. The live dealer spins the roulette wheel and throws the ball, with the results being announced in real time.
Yes, reputable online casinos use reliable software to ensure the fairness of live dealer roulette games. The games are provided by licensed and regulated providers and are subject to independent audits to ensure a fair gaming environment.