When the legal Dutch online gambling market opened in October 2021, there were 10 bars that received a license to offer online gambling. There were more applications, but neitalle applications were complete. In the period between now and October, numerous parties have applied for a license. NetBet is one of these parties.
The expectation is that NetBet will receive a license in 2022. This is good news for Dutch players. The larger the supply of legal Dutch online casinos, the more they will do their best to attract new players.
NetBet welcome bonus
To keep players happy and to attract them an online casino often uses a nice casino bonus. For new players this is often a nice Welcome Bonus. NetBet is already an existing casino. Besides being an online casino they are also a bookmaker, so you can go here for sports betting as well. If we look at what the casino now offers in other countries as a welcome bonus to new players we can estimate what they will do in the Netherlands. This is what we expect:
- A welcome bonus of 100% on your first deposit with a maximum of €200
- A free bet worth 50% of your first deposit with a maximum of €50
- Players may be eligible to participate in bonus programs, the terms, amounts and releases of which are determined at NetBet’s discretion and are non-negotiable.
- Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms and conditions and the respective Special Terms. The specific terms and conditions for all bonuses, promotions and/or special offers shall state a version number, the date and time stamp, and the validity period of the promotion itself.
- Each Player agrees to read and understand the terms and conditions applicable to any bonus they receive.
- NetBet reserves the right to withdraw any bonus or special offer or promotion at any time.
- Except where otherwise stated, all bonuses offered on NetBet are limited to one per person, IP address, address and/or household.
- Any request for withdrawal of funds associated with a bonus whose Playthrough has not been completed will void the bonus in full, including all winnings generated from that bonus.
- You understand and agree that you will only be entitled to withdraw winnings generated from bonuses after you have completed the Playthrough for all bonuses received.
- A player can only withdraw amounts you have won, with the exception of your bonus, which cannot be withdrawn.
- You cannot activate an offer if your Account already contains a current bonus.
- Ongoing offers can only be activated after you have met the playthrough requirement for the current bonus.
- If funds are withdrawn from your Account (including initial deposit), or you attempt to withdraw such funds, before the Playthrough is completed or other conditions of the bonus promotion are met, NetBet reserves the right to cancel all bonus amounts in your Account, including all winnings obtained through the use of such bonus amounts.