We all want to win a fortune playing the poker table. But, for most of us, this is simply a dream. Make it a reality with these five Tipps.
- Play at your skill level- don’t head for the big boy’s table if you are just learning. Start with the lower bet tables and work your way up.
- Study your opponents- you can learn a lot by keeping your eyes open. Watch how they react to each hand, and, after a few rounds you may be able to tell what they are holding.
- Do not call unless you are willing to raise- if you are going to play, play to win. Make sure you have the cards to up the ante if need be.
- Bluff sparingly- once you have uncovered the bluffing secret, do not use it all the time. Bluffing is a secret weapon. Keep it a secret to win.
- Know when to call it quits- know when to walk away. Don’t be greedy, don’t be stupid. Remember, poker is only a game.